1. name: Amelia 2. birthday: April 11 3. favorite color: Pink, purple, yellow 4. lucky number: Nah 5. height: 5’4”
1. last dream you remember: ummm… ah, yes. I dreamt about rehearsal. And no one would shut the hell up. And then I woke up and re-lived it that night at rehearsal. -_- 2. can you juggle: Nah 3. art/sports/both: Nah 4. do you like writing: Hella 5. do you like dancing: Meh 6. do you like singing: HELLA
1. dream vacation: uhhh 3. dream guy/gal: tbh they p much just have to be funny and not be a dick 4. dream wedding: probably harry potter wedding 5. dream pet: HUSKY 6. dreamjob: actress on Broadway or in Hollywood
1. favorite song: varies. 2. favorite album: Nah 3. favorite artist: Darren Criss 4. last song you heard on the radio: I think it was Counting Stars? 5. least favorite song: Blurred Lines 6. least favorite album: Nah 7. least favorite artist: Robin Thicke
1. guys/girls/both: Hella 2. hair color: Meh 3. eye color: I mean colors besides brown are pretty hella 4. humorous/serious: Humorous 5. taller/shorter: Meh 6. biggest turn-off: Douchebaggery 7. biggest turn-on: Humor i guess?
I see that word used a lot on the Croods for some reason.
Its not trying in the slightest to represent actual events that took place on earth. It merely uses concepts like continental drift, and takes a LOT of artistic license. For something to be “inaccurate” it needs to be actually attempting to represent a real thing. The Croods is not.